Sunday, February 05, 2006

Burned out!

This past week was very frustrating in my personal and professional life(wk 6)... that means I am having a very bad week! To make it even worse, I am on duty for the weekend.

In return, I used food to compensate for my very low EQ, so.. I am doing swell in expansion! Wednesday night (winter sausage sticky rice * cakes: raddish, rice and chestnut) Yum! Friday afternoon was some birthday lunch for a co-worker: yummy spinach salad. Saturday dinner for common birthday - see pic below... and hotpot again tonight to clean out all the leftovers.

Adam & I went to a story telling event Friday night, I was all sad anyway, so it was pretty good to get the sadness out of my system.

Got some stuff done with the car work during the week-spendy! Spent sometime with the Kitty: Mr. Bill. One cat, but it looked like about 12 judging from the litter box.

Tree in the neighbor's backyard was another huge heartburn that made my week more difficult to get by-- won't get in details...you can ask me though. Saga will continue next week with frustrating neighbors, insurance people and chainsaws.

Willamette Pass for Dave on Sunday ... mountains definitely are his playgrounds this winter. He is trying to go to ALL ski resorts in OR in the season! (#7 and 8 next weekend)

BoringFish went hiking today with A. See pic later. It was a nice ending to my bad week... and I anticipated that the work week 6 would NOT be much better. Traveling to SP will become my routine; let's just wait and see what will come out of it.

Adios

No comments: