Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Fun & Work week 5

Last Friday, Wing & I went to Maple Garden for dinner; A came too and the conclusion was "Don't go back EVER!".

I went to P-town on Saturday to see the fam. Emily was being sweet & goofy, we were cuddling as I was watching TV, cute doggie, woof..woof!

I was being a mall rat, as well, just a little bit.. there was a new wing at Washington Square... pretty crazy with all the traffic flow.. and the shops.

Dave & I went snowboarding on Sunday at Timberline... finally again... the snow was so soft... Magic Mile runs were very chilly! I got a chance to try out my spanking new board....nice, light and waxy...but I need to adjust my center of gravity, learn to balance it & DON'T fall on my back/behind/head-face. I ended the day on the slope with NO broken bones, just lot of soreness and brusies. Mt. Bachelor or Ski Bowl will be the next New place, Timberline will always be the IT place.

Work week 5: all about white top, 56 strawsberry is the heat; DAF & Parcview! I am going to see Dave M on Wednesday, my old supervisor from NB. Yeah!

No comments: