Thursday, January 26, 2006

Trojan won.........grrrrrrr

A conspiracy is on the way, because my "Secret" tenant is coming. We are soon to be the hottest house full of girls on the block. We're getting close to finishing up some major handiwork around the house, and get things looking their best.

Austina/ Gang and I went out to dinner.... WOW...I would say the food was taster than maple garden.

Week 5 - This week is all about white top. It was my first run of the year, and not too bad if I do say so myself. I only had to stay until 7:30 one day of the week. There were a few scary moments because BASF blue dye were having its episode, the clay was having problems being unloaded, and the pumps went down for a while, but other than that we made some very handsome 56lb white top. Even my SF friends are glad that they weren't trying to compete with our awesome paper.

Chinese New Year is this weekend. This is going to be a festive weekend for me. Meanwhile, ppl are going to the mountains..Scott/Aaron/Dave!

Halo has taken over the TV, with two out of three inhabitants apparently glued to the Xbox controllers. Are you going to win that game already? And now we've got DDR freaks on the way, I'll never get to my MTV.

Richard called, and notified me that he is traveling to NC once a month for work, and I must say, Toledo is tempting, in spite of the "Friends don't let friends move to Toledo" shirt that I saw at Ross a few weeks ago.

Dave M 's visit was the hightlight of my week at work, reminding me of the good old days in N Bend, back in the storybook past.

OSU vs. USC men basketball
It was a pretty lousy, sloppy game, but it was a good show, and the Beavers fought hard into overtime, to be defeated in the closing seconds. Oh well, at least it wasn't a blowout. I'm glad that I got to go enjoy the game in person with my coworkers. (A).. Beaver is no IL team.

No comments: