Sunday, January 08, 2006

Janet is in town!

The week was a little hard to get by.. New year... gotta focus. (D is missing in action)

Friday, I went to E-town after work with A. It was an interesting evening with wine and dinner and cheese and many candles......

Saturday, it was pretty hectic, as we went to home depot to get stuff for PM; got a 32 ft ladder....Scott & Jenny were in town too... quite a fun night for all 3 of us...a lot of hidding from the cops....another good point was brough up though? Anyone wanna go to China with me? Will I ever find happiness with a partner? Mosquito, are you ready?

Sunday: It was fabulous to see Janet (A) again. It has been ages since our last encounter. She looks great & we chilled! I also gave Adam a tour at where I work days in and days out. I wonder what he thinks of the place? Dirty? stinky? Loud?

Work week 2 has been slow... trying to get back into my combat mode from the holidays. Polar angle trials and trips to Priciple office (PI) were nerve wrecking. Planning for the DAF outage was unsatisfying... again... one of those bad communication loop. In work life, I'm behind at work in so many level and eventually, I think process projects will keep me busy to where I won't be doing any foreman work this month. In home life, I am working toward my new year resolution, I think the outcome will be painful. It has been wonderful all along and I hate to imagine that in 6 months, my high will be at the bottom of a dump. I mean who can have it all? Is it too much to ask if I want it all?

I have been working with a ChE from Federal Way on this HB/profile/polar angle trial. He is a cool guy. Afterall, we are gonna mount the jet velocity scanner at the HB. Yeah! This week, I got to meet JY several times ....aiaiai! Parview is coming,

No comments: