Friday, January 20, 2006

Jook! 粥!

AdamG & BoringFish at CareerFair

Jook was what I have been eating in the last few days. It's crappy to be sick and smelly.....

BUT I am happy that I am back to work, no longer missing in action with my team..responsibilites are good...they keep coming...

DAF optimization is a top priority, along with the prep of white top next tuesday . It's the first white run for the new year. Dry strength ordering was next on my plate; it was low on inventory. Parcview will be my new pet, new process. I am excited about that. New project for TMO, vactor effort... I should be the project assistant... yup... me again... the assistant.

As for DAF, with Dan's effort, they finally are willing to put in $ to upgrade the rej tank by enhancing its height! I want a bigger pump and many other stuff, too. They could have save all my heartburns so far if they were agreed to the recommendations 2 months ago. Oh well.

No more farm house lunches, yup.. the salaried luncheon is history. JY said " with its current business climate, it's not wise to keep it going".. I then recommended to folks about a new potential tenant for the faciliity....HH! A hot bath, professional chef kitchen...what else do you need?

Tapioca salesman and Boringfish had an interesting conservation today about domestical engineering. Apparently, he is looking for I am in searching of, except in (reverse gender). Very funny topic.

On the light side, I will be at the upcoming career fair in February for W. It should be interesting, considering I was there 3 years ago. Have I retained my youthful glow?

No comments: