Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Jenny is a Cutie


I met Jenny the black lab today. She is adorable and playful, but poor girl - she had to sit in the truck for eleven hours today. Very sad. At least the owner took a few breaks from class to play with her and let her run around.. so she would not be too lonely. I met another junior engineer today. He is really cool. He was into ChE, metallurgy, and glass blowing, AND he is a Beaver. He knows "genius Dave", too! I got off work late, and I did not make it to my Wednesday night dinner. It has been a few weeks since I last attended. Maybe next wednesday?

I am still dealing with the mess JC is leaving me... boy am I mad at him.. he is such a scam.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

This is part of my mission statement.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'm a sucker for a lab, or almost any other dog for that matter, especially one in a truck. We have a chocolate lab that absolutely charms everyone.

I'm sure those 11 hours in the truck were infinitely more interesting than the 12 hours at home waiting for mom or dad. Labs are great like that.

Cheers.