Sunday, February 13, 2005

Food, Fun, and more Food

Friday night I had two gigantic classic margaritas, and I was buzzed. The shrimp monterey was yummy - big , bacon wrapped and shrimpy.. it was a good night out with the finest people from Albany. Saturday I restrained my eating schedule, laying in my couch potato position. I was saving my appetite for the banquet at 5pm.. strangely some people arrived as late as 7! Sunday I woke up at 6:30 AM and went bowling at 7 AM. No I am not crazy (I am insane - see first post). Then the rest of the day I was good. I was cooking with mommy for four hours to cook one dish - kind of like Iron Chef in slow motion. Got my hands dirty cleaning the house sunday night, and had chinese food for dinner. New Years lasted all weeked - and my tummy was full to prove it. I missed mass on sunday night. Looking forward to another work week with 7 habits. That's all folks...

No comments: