Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese new year

It's been a week since I last blogged. Let's see.

After my stomach episode, I have been slowing down on my FOOD consumption, NOT.
With the celebration of the rooster year, I have been feasting liked there is no tomorrow. Oh boy, oh boy!

RMH was fine, 3 families checked out that day. I am glad that they could go homes with good news. TRI-lingual skills came in handy. I wish. I showed off my Spanish oral skill and that was pathetic.

Playing mahjong on last saturday night was a blast. Thanks Devon, Pinki and Jon for those yummy hamburgers. Bacons rock! Thanks my mom to have the most awesome M table in the world!

What's the big deal about Superbowl? I do want to confess that I watched the half time show with Sir Paul on Richard's Tivo 5 days after.

Someone was hurt at work over the weekend. 7 stitches on the head, OUCH!!

HD6 consistency was the highlight of the week, not to forget the black liquor solids analyzer and QIS lablink, processlink....I know I know, When will I do something else? As Horace put it this way: It's very important that we get this right, even though we did not plan to spend so much time on these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese new year, I talked to grandma multiple times. I am the champion and first runner up for the "who call grandma? contest! I represent!

What the heck am I doing at work on Friday at 5:15 PM? oh I forgot, I am so behind at work! White top is gonna burned me alive with clay ! (yes I am over dramatic)
Ok it's Friday. Chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend goes well, Ne ne... I miss you.. Happy New Year!