Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The key to genuine happiness is not to acquire more, but to get go. The key is not to fil the mind, but to still the mind.. - Unknown

Everything time you praise something , every timne you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, " More of this, please. More of this, please. " - Abraham

Thankful for those that see me and accept me. The ones assinged to feed my spirit and enrich my path. Thanksful for those who water me, as I water them in return. Thankful for purposeful, divine, supportive conenctions. - unknown

Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. - Lionel Hampton

As you think thoughts that feel good to you, you will be in harmony with who you really are. - Abraham Hicks

Cultivate within your heart an attitude of gratitude. - Thomas S. Monson

The connection is what matters, not solving the problem. If you can maintain the connection, it dissolves the problem. - Abraham

Gratitude doesn't change the scenery. It merely washed clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors. - Richelle E. Goodrich

When we slow our step enough to really look, we discover the secret at the heart of life: We find joy by walking in gratitude. - Mary Davis

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. - Willie Nelson

No comments: