Monday, February 25, 2019

Why did you do all these for me? He asked. I don't deserved it. I've never done anything for you. You have been my friend, relied Charlotte. That in itself is a tremendous thing. - E.B. White, Charlotte's web

Sometimes, all you need is for someone just to be there, even if they can't solve your problems. Just knowing there is someone who cares can make all the difference. - unknown

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. - Oscar Wilde

The biggest lesson I learned so far this year is to not force anything; conversations, friendships, relationship, attention, love. Anything forced is just not worth fighting for. Whatever flows flows, whatever crashes, crashes. It is what it is. -unknwon

If you have a good man, hold onto him. And when I say a good man, I don't mean a man who is perfect but a man who tries. He is hard working, will go above and beyond to make you happy. Imperfect but is working towards being a better man, he's not out here making you look dumb, he's your best friend, and you can run to him with and for everything. Yes, he is going to mess up here and there but if he's trying to be a better man for you, love that man, keep that man, celebrate that manbecasue that man is hard to find. - Alison Pool

Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world..." - Bill Bullard

"All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful." - Flannery O'Connor

To all the people who are loving and kind to me, thank you for the sunshine you bring into my life. - Tiny Budda.com

I want true love. The love of my life. An emotional, mental, spiritual and physical connection. A love as strong as steel as tender as silk the last as long as time itself. - unknown

Real chemistry is rare. Real love is rare. Real support is rare. Real friendship is rare. REAL is rare. If you find it, keep it. - unknown

Everyone needs someone who will call and say, " get dressed, we're going on an adventure. " - unknown

No comments: