Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Neuroscience Reveals 9 Rituals That Will Make You An Amazing Parent
Rochester sauna evangelists say steamy Finnish tradition saved their marriage
The first long-term study on how screen time affects children's brains suggests more than 2 hours a day could do damage
The ‘mental load’ falls squarely on mother’s shoulders—and it’s making us very tired
I am so thankful for this beautiful chaos that is motherhood
To the person who falls in love with my son
An Open Letter to Single Parents who are Alone on Christmas.
If You Feel Thankful, Write It Down. It's Good For Your Health

This is Love tells stories about how to be alone, how to live forever, how to wait, how to worry, and how to love.
Remembering My Father's Gift
Love Is Not a Permanent State of Enthusiasm: An Interview with Esther Perel
Loneliness is a serious public-health problem
Cutting social media use to 30 mins per day significantly reduces depression and loneliness
A 10-Month-Old's Letter to Santa
Dear sons: This is what real men do
Three little words that changed my outlook as a mama forever
Fathers don't get enough credit, either "I see your compassion toward me and the tenderness in which you have embraced this beautiful, emotional, and messy stage of life together."... I really was puking.. I was lucky that he didn't beat up earlier till his mom showed up...compassion, tenderness, what???? Those words didn't exist in GP and MVP.
50 Really Funny Marriage Tweets That Just Nailed It This Year
Technology and young kids

No comments: