Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Half of 2008

My workyear has been a very productive one YTD. Thank goodness that nihongo class was over, spring term was a struggle and I am very happy to take a break from it. As I mentioned in the last several months, there is no sign of work slowing down, several of us are working over TIME on top of over TIME to fill in the gap as my mom (SARA) from work is retiring. I talk to her daily to make sure I am not screwing things up (she is on her banked vacation). My future on NP1 is bright as others, because we will be continue to trial non traditonal newsprint grade for the rest of the year.

IP and WY synegry is almost done, lots of changes internally, with that said, I am constantly watching the updates. In June, they announced that MR. TOM (NP alliance) is coming back to the dark side and WY EDI executive mentor is one of the new VP. aka Mr. Shaker' buddy. Maybe knowing the whos and whos will help me someday.

Mitch san and I talked causally the first time ever. I am making progress!

June definitely was the most busiest of all. With Mocha's arrival in May and having many guests visiting and I got to play catch up with Colleen, Richard, Lisa (BC) and the WONG family. For July and August, I am looking forward to visiting the fields, going to see Angela and Neil, as well as chilling with Sean before he leaves for TX! I still haven't factor in Adam and the boys.

Home life.... is another story.....

No comments: