Thursday, May 31, 2007

2nd Qrt is ending in 30 days!

A new low in my life.
April & May went by really fast in a blink. As June approaches, BoringFish is still recovering from the travelling and the shift work. I was a sickie with a nasty cold and cough that wouldn't go away and emotionally, I am having problems about being XXX, XXXX, XXXXXXXX and XXXXXX......really pathetic... I know.. btw, who give a Fk!
But I want to cry more now! Actually, scream and yell. Instead, I walk around, cry a little, take deep breathe and tell myself to calm down. That worked too.

The fish traveled to Headq in April and learned some process control. The town is really rad with everything I want! Now all I need is a companion from FW and I will be set! What a big contrast from the week at ALB, I was disappointed, somehow I managed to turn my blood from green to boiling red and blue and felt truly proud of where I now call HOME. Ok... fine.. my blood is still green...yay really! Seriously, I am still blessed and honored to know many great ppl in my growth to become what. Ironically, April was a robust month in production at home, the product line broke speed record and was I part of that? Hard to tell, I was gone so much and at the end, boss took us out to lunch for some fish in May. Yipee! FYI, I was in Best of 2007 1 st qrt too.....you should be happy for me!

From my R & D audit, my spanking new title should be R&D engineer, I logged in 70% of my time at Lake-town to do research for the greatest and the brightest (Hi-brite) reading material for the world, you should all love me! It's cutting edge here.

Summer interns are here. I will be giving weekly evaulation to one, I need to put on my cheerful face.

SGA is special & maybe I can do a exchange soon to Nippon and see Mt. Fuji.

Trials are my life, cost reduction is my mission and $$ is going down! Along with the process, the R&D, I am picking up the skills & the experience as the mechanical/project engineer, I am working on the tank modification and the cans inspection, sounds important & YAY they are! Safety, the uphill battle is over for now, the coast is clear without the 11 recordables non-work related hearing loss, I love my custom fitted earplugs. Oops did I tell you that I dropped one inside the boiler and I found an old pair in the car just as I was ready to get the replacement.

Seeing many ALB folks around in April & May, we both traveled to see each other. It was a new experience at ALB today. I felt sorry for the individual.... way out at the left field, very lost! No time to see Karen & Horace

I have a house for u. Call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你好!

我愛你的网站. 你不是肥胖! 许多人愛你.

我祝愿我能买得起您的房子.

它将卖出!

爱和亲切的想法.

-匿名