Monday, February 12, 2007

CNY fair & the start of week 7

CNY cultural fair was so-so & PandaE's lunch was crappy. I like that J and I were not seperated but we got assigned to be on duty at the not-so-cool booth. We were definitely mahjong overloaded! Sunday was my recovering day with another round of chemistry and eating. Mama prepared a feast for the CNY! I was much satisfied!

SJR will be having 盆菜 on 03.03.07; should be fun! Still need to see when I can make lobakgo with J!

I had a VERY unpleasant dream last night and left me quite shaken. Hope my week 7 at work will go smoothly.What is ? Anyway, Buddy Mosquito, you should read the link.

The final plan came in last night, no NV trip or any Wongs visit in Feb. There is still rumor about visitor in May.

Birdie shared that she went to the speed dating in Ptld on last Thursday and now she got a date for V's-day! Interesting,(S & J, will you consider?)! On the other hand, Perry dropped the bomb and shared that the marital bliss is not so merry after all, I am worry about him and he reminded me to think about flower and card, I mean at the receiving end. That's a long story.

No comments: