Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Still, I rise. - Maya Angelou

You can be a warm, loving person and still say no. It just takes practice.- unknown

Love is more black and white than we like to tell ourselves. Don't allow anyone to keep you trapped in the "promise" of the gray area. The bottom line is: if they love you, truly love you, they'll do whatever it takes to be with you. There won't be excuses or doubts or fears or hesitation. LOVE IS ACTION. Everything else is just words. - Mandy Hale

We do don change the world when we whisper, we change it when we roar. - #chimeforchange

I have decided to stop saying yes to people and situations that don't support my well- being. Instead, I will say yes to my happiness, and yes to my growth, and yes to all the people and things that inspire me to be authentic and whole, while at the same time accepting me just as I am. My yes, from here on out, is my pledge to live honestly, my commitment to love myself, and my cry to create my best life possible. YES - Scott Stabile

Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience. Anyone who abandons you is for teaching you how to stand up on your own two feet. Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion. Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back. Anything you hate is for teaching you unconditional love. Anything you fear is for teaching you courage to overcome your fear. Anything you can't controls is for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe. - Jackson kiddard

As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have now become intolerable. Where you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued, you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy and focus. - PT

There are stars you haven't seen and loves you haven't loved. There's light you haven't felted and sunrises yet to dawn. There are dreams you haven't dreamt and days you haven't lived and nights you won't forget and flowers yet to grow. And there is more to you that you have yet to know. - Gaby Compres

This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love me, drains me more than they replenish me, brings me more peace than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I've done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people.. I'm done. - Cici B.

No comments: