Monday, April 23, 2018

Redesigning Maternal Care: Ob-Gyns Are Urged to See New Mothers Sooner And More Often
Economic abuse destroys lives – it must be taken seriously
Ten Reasons Middle Schoolers Don't Need Social Media "I hear parents say that they want to teach their child to use social media appropriately, but their midbrains are not developed yet. Like trying to make clothes fit that are way too big, children will use social media inappropriately until they are older and it fits them better." - Adrian H. Wood of Tales of an Educated Debutante
It's not selfish to take care of yourself. "It’s okay to look in the mirror and wonder what happened to the woman you knew. It’s okay to miss her and to want her back. You are never too far gone, you are never past re-discovering. You are still in there beneath the sacrifice and the routine and the week old yoga pants…you are still YOU. I promise." I want my old self back. I get to remember who I am again when Gabo sees his dad. I get to remember and live love. Thank you, my love.
How To Drive Down Smoking In Groups That Still Light Up
17 Intimate Photos That Show Birth Is Beautiful In All Forms “Birth is birth!”
What Is Fructose Malabsorption?
Why Men Struggle with Intimacy?The biggest roadblocks when it comes to intimacy and how to overcome them.
10 Habits to Strengthen a Parent-Child Relationship

No comments: