Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happiness comes form within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else. - Brain L. Weiss

Love is many things, but it is never deceitful. Nothing toxic comes from genuine love. Remember that. -unknown

All I know is that my life is better when I assume people are doing their best. - Brené Brown

Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength - carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. - Corrie ten Boom

Your child will become who you are; so be who you want them to be. -unknown
I am not my mom or my dad, I am me.
“Some days it just flows and I feel like I’m born to do this, other days it feels like I’m trudging through hell. Every day I make the choice to show up and see what I’ve got, and to try and be better. My advice: keep showing up.” – Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion

Mistakes are the portals of discovery. - James Joyce

No comments: