Sunday, April 22, 2018

Just love, no fear!

How to Turn Your Dream Guy Into Your Dream Boyfriend
How To Cultivate Your Inner Everyday Hero
7 tips for taking a road trip with little kids as a single mom.. interesting.. given that we just finished our road trip :)
I Need Time Alone So I Don’t Become An Angry Mom I was shamed by former partner and his mother when I needed time alone, as simple as a hair cut and lunch. Don't give power to those bullies. They are not worth your time. “I was mad at myself for getting so irritated about something so insignificant. And then it hit me -- it had been almost ten days since I spent any time alone other than a quick shower.” - Scary Mommy
It’s Going to Be Okay, and It’s Not Going to Be Okay “This is why I write about grief: To inject a bit of madness in a world that so desperately wants me to “move on.” To create space for those of us who fear we will go mad with loss. To tell them it’s okay, and to tell them it’s not.” ~Elena Zhang
NEW EROTICA FOR FEMINISTS
Why Aren’t Trauma Survivors Warned That Parenthood May Be a PTSD Trigger? “Becoming a mother added a whole new, difficult layer to my recovery. I became triggered by things I did with, around, and for my children. I was triggered by certain people around my children. I was triggered by their sheer existence, in that I now could see how innocent of a child I was at the time my abuse began.” The Mighty, I didn't really had a bad childhood.. so the abuse is far from description, but I definitely had many triggers from the unloving people in my life, especially, from my former partner.. so have to courage to face the pain and get out.
Motherhood Ages Women Faster Than Smoking Or Obesity: Study Tell us something we don't know.
I Tried ‘Peaceful Parenting’ and It Turns Out I’m an Angry Dad
Making Sure Emotional Flooding Doesn’t Capsize Your Relationship in H-post
Making Sure Emotional Flooding Doesn’t Capsize Your Relationship in Gottman
Who Should Pay On A First Date?
"You must read to your children and or must hug your children and your must love your children. Your success as a family, our success as a society, depends not on what happens in the White House, but on what happens inside your house." - Barbara Bush
The Unspoken Side Of Long Term Relationships Revealed In 25+ Brutally Honest Illustrations
The Importance of a Virgin Gut: Breastfeeding Is More Essential Than We Thought
When your Mind | Body | Heart are connected you are able to heal your body, replace feelings of fear with love, and regain control of your life. Studies show that our hearts contain neurons just like our brains have and can actually think and react to negative and positive emotions. ❤️ So, if you’re feeling stuck, listen to your heart. It’s actually trying to tell you something!- MOTG Latest research reveals the more you hug your kids – the smarter they get

No comments: