Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shout out to my homies.

I talked to my friends on a regular basis. We usually chat about work, family, music, love life etc.

It was nice to re-connect to a few of those long lost friends.Some of the highlights are: Mosquito, best friend for life- gosh it was liked more than 1 year ago that we were hanging out in HK. The 4 golden flowers are doing good, coping with life, chucking along.

Ted was another lost pal that I haven't seen or talked to over a year, we re-connected recently via email and he is doing great with his new job, joining the elite mileage club.

Richard gotta send me a job description from IA? IL? OH? One of those. Remember the slogan at Ross "Friend don't let friend move to Toledo"

and Tod, he was liked "gotta go to bed ,can we talk tomorrow night?" NO

No comments: