Saturday, August 19, 2006

Believe it or NOT!

I am HOT.

Horace: Don't stop Praying!

A Korean-American speaking Chinese in a Texan accent is funny.

Boiring Fish, it's not your fault, it was an abnormal shut down. Don't beat yourself down. You made it man, you saw the real deal.

Tech Dept. celebrated 11 years without an recordable injury on Willamette Queen. Hurray!

Give me the money, JY! Double the JY!

Horace is 63! Horace is retiring. BoringFish is becoming the ONE.

BoringFish is helping the head count at Millersburg, welcome to the elite group of defectors. Keep Counting.

Eric started the life of a work slave.

It's official, they even made the formal announcement at 2:30 meeting. I have joined the convent. I started to tell some hourly people too. They were shocked, no really. Now it all made sense.

BoringFish is going to be a FULL foreman.

SP is on going, next round please. Secret Project that is.

BoringFish sent her notice to TO, what a wuss & a quitter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ching Ching
I'm always proud of you.
Hope to see you!!!!!!!
Love
fiona

BoringFish said...

Thanks. Babe.

Anonymous said...

I'm eating chocolate ching ching.

BoringFish said...

I wish chocolate can chase awaymy heartaches and headaches.