Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The hardest thing to listen to , your instincts, you human personal intuition, always whispers. It never shouts. - Steven Spielberg

You may think your light is small, but it can make a huge difference in other people's lives. - unknown

Sometimes we give love to the wrong person, and we sit there and wonder, "how could I have given love to that person? They don't even deserve it," or "what a waste of time." But the thing is, you shouldn't think about it that way. You should think of the fact that you were able to give love, because if you are able to give it, that means you have it inside of you. It means that that is what makes you. And it's the same thing with everything else. It's the same thing with kindness, with honesty, with your ability to care about people. That shows who you are. Don't focus on the way that people abuse that. Don't focus on the way that people react to that. Focus on the fact that you have it within you, and that it makes you who you are. It makes you a beautiful person, a beautiful human being. So, before you sit there and say, "I wish I didn't give love", "I wish I didn't give kindness", "I wish I wasn't honest", be careful what you're wishing for. - Najwa Zebian

No comments: