Thursday, September 27, 2018

Youth Vaping Has Soared in 2018, New Data Show
Is homework pointless? Comedian says kids' workload is 'madness'
The Amount of Time Parents Spend with Their Kids Has Literally Doubled in the Last 50 Years
The Rise of the Tech-Savvy Parent
The Void When You’re Done Having Children
5 Tips for Responding to Toddler Sass
Want Your Kids To Appreciate You? Make Them Do Sh*t For Themselves
The Overprotected American Child
Millennials Are Causing the U.S. Divorce Rate to Plummet
In Japan you can hire a middle-aged man for $9 an hour to listen to you complain, do your chores, or ward off stalkers
What Do Grown Children Owe Their Terrible, Abusive Parents?
SOME 9-YEAR-OLDS CHECK THEIR PHONES UP TO 10 TIMES A NIGHT — WHEN WE THINK THEY’RE SLEEPING
This viral picture proves why mamas need postpartum recovery time, the days are vivid in the back of my head... I needed so much love and care from him, I got shit back.. I most most sad that he wanted a pizza party so he can see them and I wanted to go home.
‘I wonder why I wasn’t invited. I wonder why I wasn’t included. I walk up to people and get that sinking feeling they were just talking about me.’
Why is mommy tired?
8 important parenting lessons from the Dutch
You can’t love too much: How secure attachment helps kids thrive
I Love You Enough to Not Give You Everything You Want
Welcome to College. Your Parents Are in the Tents Next Door. TERRIBLE.
Hi, I'm the Weird Mom. The Mom With Social No-Thanks-Ism

No comments: