Monday, September 24, 2018

The people who trigger us to feel negative emotion are messenger. They are messengers for the unhealed part of our being. - Teal Swan

I'm somewhere between giving up and seeing how much more I can take. - unknown

Sometimes it's just better to let things be, let's people go, don't fight for closure, don't ask for explanations, don't chase answer and don't expect people to understand where you're coming from. - unknown

Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh, I am failing apart. I smile and act like everything is okay, but I just hold back the tears and walk away. - unknown

No, we don't need more sleep. It's our souls that are tired, not our bodies. We need nature. We need magic. We need adventure. We need freedom. We need truth. We need stillness. We don't need more sleep, we need to wake up and live. - Brooke Hamptom

No comments: