Wednesday, May 23, 2018

"expect nothing.. appreciate everything.." - unknown.. , hard one to live by

Your past mistake are meant to guide you, not define you. - unknown

Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand, accept me for who I am. - unknown

Sometimes all you need is one person that shows you that it's okay to let your guard down, be yourself, and love with no regrets. - unknown

The most attractive thing to me is effort. Someone who really wants to talk to me, wants to see me, wants me to make me a part of their day. - unknown

The most effective way to do it is to do it. - Amelia Earhart

Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you're here. You're never given anything in this world that you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.

You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself. - The Wizard of Oz

“Once you understand how powerful you are within, you exponentially increase the power and potentiality of everything outside of you.” -Steve Maraboli

Power comes in many forms. It can simply be the knowledge that if you set your mind to doing something, you can achieve it - project happiness


No comments: