Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I tried freedom… but it didn’t work
The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered, and It Is Not What You Think
Ali Wong Made My Mother's Day, she rocks and now I want to watch her special.
Be careful how you react, spills can be wiped up, dishes, and furniture can be replaced, but it takes a long time to fix a child's broken heart. - unknown
Should aborting a disabled child be legal? Interesting discussion.. Recently, Iceland was reported as possibly being the first country where no one gives birth to a child with Down's Syndrome. This is due to the legal abortion…
Is Sleeping With Your Baby As Dangerous As Doctors Say? #HowToRaiseAHuman, I remembered the shame that you and your family gave me. I am just raising my little human the way he needs.
The link between your belief in free will, and your happiness
Smarter brains run on sparsely connected neurons
MIT Scientists prove adults learn language to fluency nearly as well as children
In defence of Cantonese

No comments: