Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy birthday, mom!

Mom! Thank you. Thank you for the sacrifices you have given to raise me. Thank you for the love and support you have for us, Gabe and I , for all that we do. I have not told you enough how much I appreciate you. I don't text you enough to tell you I love you, I don't send letters and I'm terrible at birthday/Christmas gifts. I have hurt you emotionally, I have tried you mentally, I have even caused pain physically (being born, obviously). Still, you love me unconditionally and will do whatever is in your power to protect and love me and Gabe. We have grown in our relationship due to the trials and hardships we have faced, it's because of the difficult times that the good times are even sweeter. Thank you for your support, for you love, for your advice. Thank you for helping me by my side when my son was born. Thank you for being my mom. I love you.

No comments: