Friday, October 13, 2017

Turning Toward Your Partner as an Anchor
To Every Girl Struggling To Embrace The Single Life
Slutty women don’t end up single and alone, actually
Should Your Spouse Be Your Best Friend?
Building a Great Sex Life is Not Rocket Science
The Secret to Marriage Is Never Getting Married
The Rise of the Connected Family
Four Things I Always Tell My Kids When I Say Goodbye to Them “Be YOU. Learn lots. Have fun. Do your best.” & I love you will be my preference
Scary Baby Symptoms (That Are Perfectly Normal) I am grateful that we don't really much these reasons to freak out about.
The scary truth about what’s hurting our kids, something I constantly think about as he is developing emotionally and conflicts do surface more often now as toddler years going on full steam!
Searching for an Equal Co-Parent: Six Factors That Influence Whether Dad Pulls His Weight at Home; pretty shitting situation in my case
Tova Leigh - My Thoughts About Stuff
How Smartphones Hijack Our Minds
Three Daily Rituals That Stop Spouses from Taking Each Other for Granted
When Marriage is Hard ... I am learning.. to forgive and ask for forgiveness.. that is something that a right person with a right mindset to do.. he has none.. so even when the odds are stacked against me.. I have to let go and grow on my own and move on...the sadness will never go away.. as selfishness of others changed my life, not fair, yet, I will learn to accept it.. and forgive and move on to the right place with a the right mind and the right soul.
Why single moms should disclose their income in online dating.. an interesting thought.

No comments: