Monday, October 09, 2017

Why Happy People Cheat I was happy, didn't cheat, instead, my family was broken apart by 1 women and her enabler. Moving one is hard. Forgetting and forgiving is hard work too.
We’re facing an anxiety epidemic. If we don’t make big changes, it will get worse
How to Protect Your Children in an Active Shooter Situation
.. oh i wish.. Here’s Kristen Bell With Some Damn Good Relationship Advice, love her...
As a Single Mom, I Can Only Date a Man Willing to Accept These 7 Things<; great tips to all mom. br /> Your “Ideal Partner” Will Always Create Problems
I’ll Stop Being ‘Political’ When I Can Stop Fearing For My Kids’ Lives
What it Really Means to Hold Space for Someone
The New Midlife Crisis
How a parent’s affection shapes a child’s happiness for life
Should You Leave Grandma With The Robot?
What Is It Like To Suffer From An Anxiety Disorder? I don't have one but I understand the feeling of people that do.
For Traumatized Children, An Offer Of Help From The Muppets
Here are the ages you peak at everything throughout life
Are you a mom who wishes you were the non-custodial parent? I would NEVER EVER HAVE this thought. I just want to be part of my son's life in a healthy and happy place, not a toxic place our world used to be.
The One Thing Single Moms Need to Get Rid Of

No comments: