Monday, October 30, 2017

Your independent child is evidence of a healthy parental attachment
Why Strict Mothers Have Better Children, According to Science
Previously Unseen Photos Of Michelle Obama Illuminate 'Chasing Light'
Racism Is Literally Bad For Your Health
You’re Going To Miss It
Why Failed Relationships Aren’t Actually Failures: 5 Lessons on Love That Doesn’t Last
Is there any reason not to get a flu shot?
Beyond the Pros and Cons of Redshirting
Science Proves Reading To Kids Really Does Change Their Brains
25 self-care ideas for exhausted parents
You’re Going To Miss It
Dear Men: It’s You, Too. The least you could do is speak up about the horror of sexual violence, the lies that blame women and your complicity in all of it
DANG, YOUR 2-YEAR-OLD IS MEAN
Can Gratitude Be Good for Your Heart
Accepting Where You Are
Self-Care for Single Moms
24 Self-Care Practices for Mothers: Do It for Yourself. Do It For Your Daughter.
10 Interesting Facts About Introverts
If You Can’t Find a Spouse Who Supports Your Career, Stay Single
Don’t Punch the Pillow: 10 Ways to Calm an Angry Child
Traveling All the Time Won't Fulfill You
Simple Ways to Be Better at Remembering
Long-Term Narcissistic Abuse Can Cause Brain Damage
You Don’t Find Your Purpose — You Build It
The Grass is Greener Where You Water It
Motherhood Is Hard to Get Wrong. So Why Do So Many Moms Feel So Bad About Themselves?.. that is me.. I listen to the non sense and I let the toxic stress get to me.. now I got rid of the toxic stress that said I am a bad mom.. and whenever it happens, I stand firm with my boundaries. I am happier, and healthier.
Mom Illustrates What It’s Like To Have Kids In 25 Honest Illustrations

No comments: