Thursday, May 05, 2016

What is the meaning of love?
Pablo Neruda’s Extraordinary Life, in an Illustrated Love Letter to Language
Fossilized Mother Held Baby For 4,800 Years Before Archeologists Found Them
Why is it hard to fall in love, and even harder to sustain it?
I Thought My Husband Was Selfish, But Now I Get It
Life skills 101: The case for teaching dollars and sense in all Mass. classrooms
What mixed race parents are tired of hearing, I am ok that people are making all kind of comments, just don't let them get to you, you don't have to respond to nuisance. It is ok that my kind won't have blue eyes as his racist paternal grandma wants, Gabe is perfect just the way he is
Reading with intention can change your life
Hey Bill Nye, 'Do I Have to Choose Between a Science and Arts Education?'
10 Ways to Spark Your Child's Imagination
10 Signs You’re Not Ready To Get Married, According To Experts
Don’t Rush : 結婚之前,我更願意先學懂這些事
Larry Wilmore On 'Breaking Taboos' At The White House Correspondents' Dinner
To Motivate Kids, Don’t Dwell On Their Failures
New York Sees Spike in Diversity on Theater Stages
Love or Freedom: Why Does It Need to Be a Choice?
How Relationships Refine Our Truths: Adrienne Rich on the Dignity of Love
How a Stranger's Comment Changed the Way I Parent"Juggling two-year-old tantrums with nap schedules and never-ending bedtime routines makes for some long days, and when you throw in being responsible for actually feeding the entire family and maintaining the relationship that got you there in the first place, it can be overwhelming."-- we need people to say we are our best and not telling us that we are inadequate because we did not perform to their standard. I am enough to be a decent person to my son, to my family and to my life.
The sociological argument for breaking up with bad friends
20 Hilarious Comics That Show You Just Can’t Win While Parenting
How to Make the Perfect Cup of Tea: George Orwell’s 11 Golden Rules
A big Northwest quake is coming, but expert says what science doesn't know is 'reassuring'
Money, Race and Success: How Your School District Compares
Why America's Schools Have A Money Problem

No comments: