Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Birth is the epicenter of women's power- Ani DiFranco
"Being a other is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed."- Linda Wooten
"Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws."- Barbara Kingsolver
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. - Jane Sellman
Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. -Lisa Alther
My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20 , and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is feat that is unmatched.- Barack Obama
My mother- made me strong but she wanted me to be strong, That's more important. 0 Diane von Furstenberg
"We have a secret in our culture. and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong." - Laura Stavoe Harm

No comments: