Friday, March 06, 2009

Middlesex; I can ask Mia.
I will get this:
'How We Decide' by Jonah Lehrer

'He's Just Not That Into You', it is in my possession.
Learning to Stand Out Among the Standouts, an article in WSJ that exposed a bias against Asian Americans in college admissions. “Asian American students have higher average SAT scores than any other government-monitored ethnic group, and selective colleges routinely reject them in favor of African American, Hispanic and even white applicants with lower scores in order to have more diverse campuses and make up for past discrimination.”
NJ insurance workers' payout: $216M lottery win, sweet!
Foods People Love or Hate, I love 1,2,3,6; I "dislike" 4,7,8,9,10,11; neutral on 5.
Prince Charles named world's best dressed man
Some Oregon lawmakers looking to ban pit bulls, they are wrong, I have a Pit bull mix and she is a sweet heart.
Tata to bring Nano to Europe by 2011, would you want to drive NANO?
Passions Of The Brain, how we decide.
Can people unlearn their naked shame?
Coffee City: Caffeine is definitely a drug
Mills cut back after Oregon log prices hit rock bottom
Recalling America's Love Of Peanut Butter

No comments: