Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My private mountain

It was a beautiful day at Timberline. I got a full tour of the mountain, from Pucci to Floodo and then the finale is Magic Mile. There was lots of fresh snow, the sun was out with no wind. Great day to get a day off for riding. There were so few people, it felt like a private mountain.

I expanded my comfort zone by doing solo on black diamonds while my teammates were doing tree runs. I finished the day with a super long run on Kruser, stretching from the top of the W Magic Mile, to the bottom of the Floodo. I was tempted to finish the day with the E Magic Mile run, but I will save that for some other times. I am sooooo tired and sore. I will need to wait a few day for more riding.

Ting is suggesting me to get a pass for Timberline... I will think about it.

No comments: