Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year end

Bye bye 2007 , here comes 2008!
The highlights of my last 5 weeks at work

Week52
We made it, 4500 baby, being a speed freak, maybe I can squeeze in one more speed record before the year end. For the first time, P1 is going faster than P3. WOW, that's something. I met a potential intern that and learned a lot about RFID.

Week51
I went thru a 3 days leadership program, now I can start achieving results thru others. And this week, I had a last shutdown of year.

Week50
Pub grade got us a brief excitement/hope of 4505, I don’t ask for much. A trip to Nike campus bought me tears, nope, not for the check marked shoes and apparel, but there is something very comforting when you are in a room, surrounded by others aliked, I was feeling it, weird to say.

Week49
Meetings, meetings, meetings.
Meeting with crews about “the state of emergency”, meeting about raw materials, meetings with new chemical vendors, meeting with existing chemical vendors, meeting to shop for xmas party.

Week48
Coming back from a 3 weeks vacation is tough. It’s not about the lack of drive or motivation. It is about work again. I am recharged and ready for any challenges that my managers are giving me but I found them all, sitting on my desk, waiting for me.
It was hard to deal with what others left for me. The nice way to say “clean up other/my mess“. They are slimy and holey. Oct. was a bad month and Nov was all about performance correction before we went any further. Putting out fires was no fun. On the bright side, Jap. Pub is on the horizons, having my fingers cross to see Mt. Fuji.

No comments: