Friday, July 13, 2007

Fantastic work week 28

U can't deny that we already have a best quarter even if PM1 did not win the best of the quarter award. June 's # came out and congraulation to us, we broke the speed record again, 3 months straight, can't wait to see the 45 and get my free lunch/dinner! My cost and chemical optimization were slightly improved in June. I still have some work to do but I really think July is a great start already. My biocide trial is online and running well, so far. The bugs were in trouble and that's how I roll. KILL KILL KILL all biomass!
Overall, I have a lot to be happy for at work. I got reassign and now I am more involved on PM2 as well as my regular responsibilities at PM1. I am working closely with THE KILLER Bs (Husky Biridi, Brian & Perry B), things are really on the up side for me, if u knew me a year ago, I was just a baby in the formen leauge and working my behind off for some wishful, dreamy promotion that I would never got.

Great news, in May we got the bronze SMT award, in August, NP will be presented by SMT, the Gold award, the highest safety recognition in Big-W. I am so proud to be part of this. well. I did my part for the last 9 months! I can't tell u enough of how happy I am professionally!

I still have lots of trials to run for the rest of the year. Next week I will be learning about "turd" in chemcial terms.....it will be so exciting to study about the inferior product and gel ball! Can't wait to see why runnabilities were crap from the gel balls on 2 and not on 1.

On the teaching side, I failed. Tommy did not do exceptionally in AP, but his parents reassured me that I am the reason why he passed the class, well, the report was NOT in yet. We shall see.

No comments: