Friday, February 09, 2007

Cheerful Friday!

The region was out of steam today, so PM1 went down for a while! Sucked but machine (above plan) and financial data came out for Jan... Did not look too bad, a reason for cheers.

A cheer for being sunshine!

Correspondences from old friends: I heard from Fiona and several APM folks. I talked to Horace and he is doing great. I am grateful that he is still active and caring in my professional life. I think I will call him more often because he is my booster shot at work. His success as a happy papermaker inspires me, another reason for cheers!

I may go to Nevada later this month when Ngai & Liz come to OR. A big MAYBE and I Will keep you posted.

Hmm...Fried Children Oh, wait... I mean fried chicken. I miss grandma's signature honey wings so bad!!! Maybe I will get to eat them in May? Another big MAYBE.

Andy & Daniel


I have been listening to Jacky Cheung: 張學友活出生命Live演唱會. The Play list: 星晴, 愛很簡單, 愛我別走, 愛如潮水, 味道, 等, 追, 情人, 不老的傳說, 講妳知, 我真的受傷了(張學友/王菀之), 她來聽我的演唱會 & 愛是永恆. I want to get his latest release: 在你身邊.

我真的受傷了
作詞:王菀之 作曲:王菀之 編曲:伍仲衡 原唱:張學友
燈光也暗了 音樂低聲了 
口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外陰天了 人是無聊了 
我的心開始想你了
電話響起了 你要說話了 
還以為你心裡對我又想念了
怎麼你聲音變得冷淡了 
是你變了 
是你變了
燈光熄滅了 音樂靜止了 
滴下的眼淚已停不住了
天下起雨了 人是不快樂 
我的心真的受傷了
我的心真的受傷了

No comments: