Thursday, April 20, 2006

TMO is over!

The TMO is over- with me reconnecting to my passion for ice cream after a winter break. I have a date with Ben & Jerry every night after TMO duties. Thank heavens for Cherry Garcia. I did a good ($$$$) job, and gave myself a pat on the shoulder, but I felt like I was on the spot the whole time, with everyone looking over my shoulder. Folks could tell I was working hard because my name was very popular on the radio every day. I also have been crowned PPE fashion queen - a title I am proud to bear. On a sad note, one worker in a contractor group was injured - nothing serious, but a little chemical burn is still no fun. On a lighter note, Horace has been pushing me in a stock competition, and has been kicking my rear.

I am waiting for news on the secret development, and pursuing other options as well.

My foreman schedule is shaping up (today is my first), and I will probably get to see a lot of Grandma while she is here - a bonus for all my hard work.

I helped Horace out by reminding him of a high-priority meeting that he was ready to sleep through. He got a little frustrated by a fellow alum, and I got to add to my vocabulary.

1 comment:

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Anyway, don't work too hard....... it seems like you are working too much.... I could tell coz I live with you..... hehe..... Hope you will get enough sleep for every single day!