Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cost Reductio Ad Absurdum

This week, we lost our tall paper cups - we are all going to be using our own toilet paper soon. Four people are leaving in April, for various reasons, leaving a vacuum in a few positions. All are critical and there are no people in the pipeline to replace them right now. Should be interesting. Chad and I are now relief foremen, while still remaining on call as technical folks. What a bummer.

What brand of TP should we bring?

Rotation on relief is kicking my butt this month, with too many days in a row, and not enough time to recover. At least I have some vacation lined up - and by June I will be on D crew. My first relief crew assignment. Let's hope the summer goes smoothly with no injuries or incidents, and some record production days/months.

No comments: