Friday, March 03, 2006

Week of Work and Puppy Love

I never thought I smelled all that bad after working at the mill, but a coworker made a comment that made me think about the smells of the paper mill... apparently my perfume is foul condensate - and I thought I smelled so good! Emily has been giving me a long face, and making a mess. We can't really blame her - a doggie can only wait so long. Now we have a lifetime supply of pet stain remover.

The career fair was fun, plenty of visitors and stories to share with them. I even had a picture taken, which reminded me of the last time I visited the career fair. Good times. It is official - Grandma is going to be coming to America in May!

Two projects that I have been getting some help with - DS and DAF. DS is making progress, but we had some major trouble with DAF - serious frustration, but it seems to have subsided for now. Commander has it under control, I guess.

Weather and schedule have not been favorable for doggie park - Sunday will be the big play day. Work was a killer. My TMO project and parcview are keeping me busy, and I am making some progress.

Last weekend I went to a string concert (Stravinsky's Symphony of Psalms) on Saturday while I was on call. Mostly hanging around the house - with a few visitors. I was assigned a helper for TMO who has a large amount of experience to share - it is wonderful to pick the brain of true experts.

I'm physically worn out from all the duties at work, combined with doggy duties - she sure does keep me going.

I saw Pink Martini on Thursday, and spent too much time watching the pledge drive. Next time I will have to see them live - that is my favorite.

Looks like the house will be a little bit more busy soon - my secret tenant is moving in soon. It will be nice to have another friendly face to come home to - and to keep an eye on the place. I think we will get along well, and now I can stop worrying about placing ads.

No comments: