Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Crazy Times for the Paper Crew

Finally I have been recognized as the DAF assistant superintendant. I've been hard at work prepping for my first big project - TMO is keeping me busy covering all the bases, while still keeping things moving on Parcview. Lots of juggling to keep up the progress on multiple fronts. I feel like I'm in charge of janitorial with all the clean-up details I've been arranging.

Emily took off this week, and I was craving her belly all week - I will get my fix on the weekend.

Next to the DAF we have our new dry strength storage - hambyville/lambyville is taking off. Our efforts to perfect our think tank has been sidetracked by jealousy over our monitors - can't we all just get along? We're going to end up running from room to room just to keep track of our own systems. What a waste of time.

I have busy weekend duties again, with yard work, a new tenant and babysitting mom. Being on call for the weekend, my only excitement was an italian dinner courtesy of the OSU faculty - unfortunately I was not feeling well, so I really did not get to enjoy it. On sunday Adam & I went to cascadia park - nice drive, but the walk was nothing special. Apparently I am a popular partner with my friends - I'm the #1 marriage option, under the name "Rachel Lane". My name is Rachel, pleased to meet you. TMO countdown is running - T-minus four weeks. Lots more to do to make this run smoothly.

Changes at the mill are getting to be pretty unfortunate - first we lost our foodservice of fifty years, then we lost our free soda-pop, and now are candy is gone - even muffins and bagels are gone. You can have my cookies when you pry them from my cold, dead hands.

No comments: