Sunday, March 19, 2006

Super Fly

I was the safety monitor - looking sharp in my safety gear and baggy small-size overalls. My pants legs still dragged on the ground even after some trimming, and I got some good comments and a yummy snicker bar. I've made the big time now. I sure do look funny in my large size reflective jacket. People are now talking about the motivator becoming fear more than love, and although it has not made too big an impact on me, I can see how they feel. Still, this kind of tough love is what will keep us in business. A difficult transition, but the outcome should be worth it.

I didn't do much for St. Pat's day - just waiting for the drunken hordes to pull out my fence and poop in my yard. The usual festivites (r-mates). I made the sacrifice to come to Portland and subject myself to motherly love for a day. Happy B-day momma. I am looking forward to my Canada trip, but a little apprehensive about a car-trip with mom and grandma. I may have to drive for my own safety.

Mrs. Rachel Lane is now an international super fly.
Fiona, I miss ya!

No comments: