Tuesday, December 01, 2020

“Responsive to change”

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

The best thing about life is that everything I've ever lost, has been replaced with something better. I never lack, I just transition. - unknown

Something healing has nothing to do with the people who've hurt you. Sometimes healing is apologizing to yourelf for all the bullshit you made yourself believe. - r.m. drake

If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. it is better to be alone than to be wiht those who will hinder your progress. - Buddha

"Your life is always one with now." - Eckhart Tolle

We tend to wait for people far longer than they would ever wait for us. The right ones will never let you feel like you are waiting for anything except the next adventure. - C. Churchill

Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. - Maya Angelou

Make a conscious effort to enjoy the little things in life today. There is so much to be grateful for each & everyday and the happiest of us know that to be fact. What are you grateful< for? - unknown

I think 99 times and I find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me. - Albert Einstein

Do you ever think about how crazy it is that your paths crossed with someone? Like the sequence of events that had to occur for you to meet them and be involved in one another's lifek, absolutely wild. - unknown

You ask me what I am waiting for ? I'm waiting for someone who keeps it real. For someone who doesn't make a fool out of me and plays with my heart, for someone grown. I don't have time for people who don't fuel my soul. For poeple who don't bring the light. I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for someone who'll treat me like a fucking human being and not take what I have to offere for granted. That's all. - r.m. drake

No comments: