Tuesday, January 08, 2019

I'm slowly learning that even if I react, it won't change anything, it won't make people suddenly love and respect me, it won't magically change their minds. Sometimes it's better to just let things be,let people go, don't fight for closure, don't ask for explanations, don't chase answers and don't expect people to understand where you're coming from. I'm slowly learning that life is better lived when you don't center it on what's happening around you and center it on what's happening inside you instead. work on yourself and your inner peace. - unknown

Let us not be surprised when we have to face difficulties. When the wind blows hard on a tree, the roots stretch and grow the stronger, let it be so with us. Let us not be weaklings, yielding to every wind that blows, but strong in spirit to resist. - Amy Carmichael

Understand me. I'm not like and ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have times for things that have no soul. - Charles Bukowski

"Each bruise is a lesson. Each lesson makes us better." - Syrio Forel, a Game of Thrones

The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply. - unknown

One day you will look back and see that all along you were blooming. - unknown

How someone treats you is a reflection of what is going on inside of them. It's not about you. - unknown

凡是你想控制的,其實都控制了你。- unknown

No comments: