Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Today, I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that live within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says .. all things are possible... - unknown

When we feel love and kindness towards others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace. - Dalai Lama

Do good for others. It will come back in unexpected ways - unknown

I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who ask if I'm okay. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate every single person in my life who has tried to brighten my days. It's the little things that matter the most. - unknown

A kind gesture can reach a wound the only compassion can heal. - Steve Maraboli

I'm wasting so much time trying to make relationhips perfect when all that's really needed is someone who will laugh with me for the rest of my life. - unknown

No comments: