Wednesday, October 31, 2018

DAILY MANTRAS:
-ACCEPTANCE is key now.
-It didn’t work out. I gave 100%
-The breakdown of our relationship happened long before Gabo's birth & it’s for the better.
-I miss him. I miss the family routine.
-He’s not in love with me anymore and I am not IN LOVE with him.
-He treated me terribly & did not care about my feelings.
-He never owned up to his emotional affair. Coward.
-That will continue. Let it go, it doesn’t matter anymore.
-This is who he is. A shell.
-Don’t give him the satisfaction of caring or CRYING in front of him ever again.
-He is free to do as he pleases. Not my business anymore. Stop caring.
-Be strong. Be graceful and dignified.
-Don’t be a victim.
-Be a role model for Gabo. Make him proud.
-Time to accept and move on.
-He didn't have your back and joined in the abuse with his mom to me. Don’t trust him.
-He’s not my guy. He didn't have the back bone to protect me when it was hard times.
-Rise above. I AM FINE & will be better & happier in the long run.
-Stop talking about it. It’s getting old for friends & family. Let it go. Be proud.
-Give thanks and appreciation to all that have supported.
-He is a Dad. Let him be that and only that.
-It’s all business now.
-Refrain from casual texting & communicating.
-Take a break and breath through New Years. There is no rush to do anything now.
-Life will be different. Make it better.
-Do not let my failed relationship define my life.
-Recreate holiday traditions. Make them awesome. This is Gabo’s time.
-Enjoy my time and be PROUD.

No comments: