Monday, September 11, 2017

How My Son Was Kidnapped Without Ever Leaving Home, my heart aches for his kiddo's parent.. OI hope my kiddo is healthy.
Children's books with humans have greater moral impact than animals, study finds
Your child is human, too.. we are human too.. I have rights.. stop beating me down.
The affirmative action ‘we don’t talk about’ — 30% of Harvard freshmen are legacies: survey ..hm... I am not sure what to think of it. The country club of education, elite members only.
Being The Only One In The Room: Speaking Up As A Mom Of Color In A New Mom Group
Drop These 5 Ineffective Discipline Sentences From Your Parenting Playbook
聖保羅男女27人爭1個學額 校長:不鼓勵面試學生揑造「生活經驗」 .. this could happen anymore.. don't teach your kids to lie.
Why You Need to Start Having Deeper Conversations
The Train Analogy That Will Completely Change How You See Your Crying Child
4 Signs of Single Parent Burnout You Should Never Ignore... I need to watch this carefully.
To the Badass Single Moms, and To Those Who Love Us
Stop telling me how cute I look. Please?
Why do white people still not get that cultural appropriation isn’t ever cultural appreciation?
If language tells us who we are, then who am I?

No comments: