Tuesday, September 12, 2017

We Should Let Our Kids Go Barefoot As Often As Possible (Thanks, Science “Mommy will you lay with me?” – when your children want you to lie down with them at night I am having guilt as Gabe is growing up so fast. He is asking me to have more connections.. which I feel I am lacking behind due to other life demands.. I need to be more listening. He is as asking and wanting more connection, there is no but or if, just give and LOVE. " mommy wait for me" and his sadness is my motivation to be a better mom.
The Ambition Collision
There Is A Reason Moms Are Always Tired, Even After A Full Night’s Sleep
How ‘twisted’ early childhood education has become — from a child development expert
A psychologist explains the limits of human compassion
Is One Drink OK For Pregnant Women? Around The Globe, The Answer Is No
I agreed some of the talking points from this ted talk. It is true as I was portrayed in court as an unfit mother because I run "trial" at work and I have "mental illness". We need to look deep inside when he/she is the aggressor and the abuser. Own up to your mistake and change your thinking and behavior is the only way for me to agree of equal parenting. I will always make sure Gabe gets the love from his Dad. We only have happy pictures in the house.

No comments: