Thursday, August 10, 2017

How to Look Behind the Narcissist’s Facade
A neuroscientist who studies decision-making reveals the most important choice you can make
You can improve your health in 2 weeks by cutting back on sugar
The Missing Apex of Maslow’s Hierarchy Could Save Us All
How to Take Your Kids to Nice Restaurants Without Making Anyone Angry
The parenting secret that is destroying us
I Did The Most Selfless Thing: I Left My Family..nope I left the abusers.. I pursed the toxic relationship.. and although I am still mourning the "us".. the old "us".. one that she didn't get to destroy when she was far away. When you have a toxic MIL to put a wedge between you and your spouse and your kid, you will do better without them.
6 Things Divorced Moms Wish You Knew
9 Reasons Women are Happier After Divorce .. but I still want to share my happiness with a partner.. just because one man didn't appreciate me.. I am still hopeful for love.
Video Games May Affect The Brain Differently, Depending On What You Play... I grew up video game free... I plan to keep it to a minimum to Gabe.
How to Be Better at Stress
Cooling the Raging Fires of Anger
To the mom who stays up (way) past her bedtime
Gnawing Questions: Is Sugar From Fruit The Same As Sugar From Candy?
The existential crisis of motherhood
Less really is more: How to parent like a minimalist
Unstructured play is critical for kids + their brain development—so set them free🌱
The Magic Of Friendship, thank you friends.
Learning to Learn: You, Too, Can Rewire Your Brain
What to say when people ask why you aren't having children
Should emotions be taught in schools?
The fascinating reason that children write letters backwards
10 Things My Mom Told Me as a Kid That Give Me Confidence as an Adult
5 Simple Habits Of The Most Energetic People.. I need to work on all those 5 points.. one step at a time, right?!
Two Lessons on Blame from Brené Brown
4 Words to Instantly Stop a Child That Doesn’t Listen
Sight Words Are So 2016: New Study Finds the Real Key to Early Literacy
How to Get Back to School Laundry Under Control
Instead of Dumbing Down Shakespeare, Smarten Up the Kids
5 Tips from a Father to Help Daughters (and Sons) Have Meaningful Careers and Lives

No comments: