Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Yes, incomparable LOVE.

Is it right to train babies to sleep?
Still Have Leftover Halloween Candy? Use It For Science!
Poverty Wages For U.S. Child Care Workers May Be Behind High Turnover
The woman who has been to hell and back is not easy to love.
Single Moms By Choice Don't Need To Do It Alone
Portraits In Single Parenting: Doing One Of Life's Hardest Jobs, On Your Own
Laughing Gas Gives Women Another Option To Manage Labor Pain
Comedian Aparna Nancherla Makes Light Of The Heavy Stuff
17 Powerful Tweets That Remind Us How Damaging Emotional Abuse Can Be
The dog training strategies that work on kids
I Thought I Knew Love — Then I Had A Child, I am also sad that I don't this type of love from Mihai " We have seen each other sick, hungover, crabby, sleep-deprived, sweaty, and stinky. We’ve witnessed some gross habits, and we’ve put up with each other’s annoying quirks. And yet, we still pick each other every single day, even when we fight or drive the other crazy, because we also share all the most important values, even if we don’t necessarily agree on every little thing in life. We can make each other laugh until we cry. We support each other’s dreams, and we do whatever we can to make it happen. We chose this love. And it’s not perfect, but it’s real, and it’s something that grows each day. I know love. I know what it feels like in the depths of my soul. "

No comments: