Sunday, November 13, 2016

What Your Facebook Status Updates Say About Your Personality
Why 30 is the decade friends disappear — and what to do about it
17 Ways to Take Better Care of Yourself
Eyes Off the Prize
Childhood Trauma Doesn’t Just Go Away, So I Can’t ‘Get Over It’
What Really Happens in a Controlling Relationship
I’m not going to settle for ordinary love. I want my love to be one of a kind. I want to wake up every morning next to the person I love, and tell them how lucky I am. I want to walk down the streets holding hands, and have people know how much we love each other. I want to be with someone, who sees my worse, but encourages me to be my best. I want to be able to laugh with the person I love, but have a conversation where we share our deepest thoughts. I want a love that’s so special…It lasts a lifetime. - Unknown
What Do Women Really Want?
Love and Attachment
A FRIEND’S PREGNANCY
What’s Going in a Man’s Head on a First Date The Importance Of Being Honest About The Messy Sh*t In Life
He didn’t hit me. It was still abuse.
"Maturity is when you have the power to destroy someone who did you wrong but you just breathe, walk away and let life take care of them." - POP
I learned that who doesn’t look for you, doesn’t miss you and who doesn’t miss you doesn’t care for you… That destiny determines who enters your life, but we get to decide who stays… that the truth hurts only once and a lie every time you remember it. That there are three things in life that leave and never return: words, time and opportunities. Therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat as a priority whoever treats you as an option.- Unknown
Can Men And Women Be Friends Without Benefits?
Your Brain Is Your Most Powerful Sex Organ
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MATURE RELATIONSHIP AND AN IMMATURE RELATIONSHIP
When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence is felt through a held hand, a voice heard and the sight of a smile. Even through a simple touch. Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand the notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be with one another. This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not around. Your soul feels their absence— it doesn’t realize the separation is temporary. ~ Lang Leav
When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them. It may take seconds to say, but for them, it could last a lifetime. - Unknown
CAN READING MAKE YOU HAPPIER?
3 MARRIAGE-SAVING SKILLS THAT CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THE HARDEST OF TIMES
"One of the truest signs of maturity is the ability to disagree with someone while still remain respectful." - Sun Grazing.. TRULY!
18 Non-Toy Gifts for Toddlers
18 Non-Toy Gifts for Children
I think everyone at some point, goes through that one moment where they think “my God, I can’t do this”. But you know what? You can. No matter how close you are to the edge, no matter how badly you feel like giving up, or think it’s best to do so rather than have to put up with the pain – don’t. Don’t lose hope that things will get better. Don’t give up, because there is someone out there who will make you smile in a way no one else ever could. Keep that glimmer of hope alive in your heart, because someone is out there searching for your smile. So wipe your tears and keep your head held high. - Unknown
I’m the kind of person who tries their best not to take life for granted, to live a lot, make memories and to love with everything I have. I’ll never give up for I believe in myself, but most of all I’ll fight for myself. Sure I’ll screw up. I’ll make mistakes but I’ll try to learn from them. In relationships, I won’t trust you until you’ve proven yourself. But I’ll love you with everything I have.- Unknown
I don’t want a perfect relationship. I want someone I can trust and who won’t be cheating on me physically or emotionally. Everyone needs someone who loves them completely and who won’t play games with their heart. Last but not least, I’m a strong believer that when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is not an option but a priority. Loyalty means the world. – Bns.

No comments: